Role: Digital Marketing and Website Developer
Start Date: Spring 2021
Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire.
Founded in 1997 and based in the beautiful Chilterns, Blue Associates Sportswear Ltd designs and produces high performance sportswear for blue chip sports brands around the world.
We offer a turnkey solution for activewear brands from product design through to finished product and in 2021 we would like to extend our services to include digital marketing, website creation while helping our clients with all aspects of paid digital marketing and social media.
Alongside developing sportswear for our clients, we are launching some house brands in 2021 that will need digital marketing and website build support too.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our young and energetic team who has the expertise to run social and digital marketing campaigns across typical platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Google Ad-words.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Building and managing social media.
· Implementing paid for social advertising campaigns and Google Ad Words.
· Creating online shops on social platforms.
· Interacting with customer’s social media comments, posts and messages.
· Creating and delivering creative newsletters.
· Creating suitable graphics, collateral and gifs for social platforms.
· Creating websites on platforms such as Wix or Shopify
· Assisting with general marketing activities
What you have:
· A passion and active participation in sport.
· University degree or equivalent working experience.
· Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
· Excellent understanding of online and google analytics.
· Experience with project management.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent IT skills with Adobe Suite for graphic creation on Photoshop etc.
· Excellent knowledge of SEO and link building.
· Good understanding of website appraisal and ability to highlight and fix issues.
· Excellent knowledge of website development on platforms such as Shopify & Wix.
· An excellent self-manager, able to prioritise work and multitask.
How to apply:
Email Stuart@blue-associates.co.uk with the following
· Your CV.
· Covering letter, explaining why you applied with current & expected salary
Agencies - Do Not Apply or Email. Any emails received by an agency will be reported as Spam