GARMENT TECHNOLOGIST and DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Founded in 1997 and based in the beautiful Chilterns, Blue Associates Sportswear designs and produces high performance sportswear for blue chip sports brands around the world.
Working with over 140 global sportswear brands to produce innovative product across many sporting disciplines including Outdoor, Ski, Golf, Marine, Gym & Fitness and Athleasure.
We are creatives, researchers, innovators and problem solvers who strive to produce the best performing product possible.
Your Role: - Garment Technologist & Development Manager
· Creating detailed technical factory specifications.
Managing the progress of samples through our suppliers.
· Creating size charts for each garment.
· Managing the production of the 1st prototype with the factories.
· Critique of samples, updating specifications.
· Measuring and fitting of prototypes and fitting samples.
· Sealing samples and strike off approvals.
· Manage the processing and approval of lab dips and strike offs.
· Quality assurance guidelines and testing as required.
· Build strong relationships with suppliers and clients.
What you have:
· 3+ years’ experience in a Sportswear Garment Technology role.
· Proficient in Abode Illustrator.
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, especially Excel.
· Knowledge of Garment Construction, Manufacturing and Technology.
. Experienced in project management.
· Experience in working with Sportswear.
Who you are:
· You’re approachable, friendly and good at building relationships with suppliers and your team.
· A strong communicator with a pro-active attitude.
· A shared understanding and empathy with the end user.
· Creative thinker with strong organisation and attention to detail.
· An excellent self-manager, able to prioritise work and multi task.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to Stuart@Blue-Associates.co.uk with full CV and current Salary